Post Your Beauty Shots

pogo2

How about a green Kimber?

Here is a picture that should amuse you. I didn't take it, but downloaded it from a gun auction site. This green framed Kimber with gold metallic grip panels was for sale. I thought it was one of the most colorful handguns I ever saw.

Attachments

• kimbergreen.jpg
    kimbergreen.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 1,034

cslinger

Oh my God man......

Ok sorry I started this thread.....why in all that is holy would someone do that to a gun. Does it have hydrolics too, to make the slide lift up off the frame and come back down?

Wow. To each their own. One man's treasure and all that.

Chris

Sisco

Witness Carry Comp & Kershaw "Ken Onion" Blackout.
fcf75eb3.jpg

Last edited:

Kermit

Green Kimber?!? YUCK!

I saw an old VW bug that looked like that once :barf: Couldn't stop laughing! That tho, is somehow painful to look at!

cslinger

RangeGod, Awesome picture.

ImJustRick,
Don't knock your "Ford". My P97 is nothing short of spectacular and my buddies P95 is one of the most reliable semi-autos I have ever seen even with crappy magazines. With the right powder I am sure it would feed and shoot rocks.

My P97 fit and finish is not up there with my SIG 220 but it's performance is. It works and is accurate in my hands. What more can you ask.

Here is a picture of my "FORD" looking well like a Hyndai but I digress here is my P97.
Gun%20Inventory%20Sept%202002%20004.jpg

Pinball

47b2cc24b3127cce922a46ee675c0000001410

1911 built by Maynard Spencer of Bassett,Va.

47b2cc24b3127cce92d527d147200000001410

ASAI One Pro .45 for when hostilities erupt.

Last edited:

Marko Kloos

OK, I'll play.

Smith & Wesson Model 65, 3" RB:

sw65bs.jpg

Smith & Wesson Model 19, 4" RB, ex-State Department issue:

sw19cs.jpg

Smith & Wesson Model 642 "Airweight Centennial":

sw640bs.jpg

Kel-Tec P32 w/ chrome slide:

p32cs.jpg

Kimber Classic Custom:

kimbercc4s.jpg

Lennyjoe

kharma, you can get the Molon Labe hats and shirts from a fellow TFL er. So a search for Molon labe gear. Larry Correia I believe is the man you need to get ahold of.