Post Pictures Of Your Favorite Revolver Here!

Mauser8mm

Post Pictures Of Your Favorite Revolver Here! I would love to see your prized revolver! Go ahead and post pictures of your favorite revolver/revolvers! :D

MercyfulFate

303smithwessonmod105.jpg

This is all I own now, I'll hopefully have dozens one day.

WildBill45

My first Colt SAA in 45

My favorite revolver was my first Colt SAA, in 45 Colt, the year was 1970, I was stationed at Lemoore Naval Air Station in California, and I hunted Jack Rabbits with it! This was a second generation Colt!

I was a lot thinner, younger, and sunburned in those days!

Attachments

• Henry&COLT 45 (crp).jpg
    Henry&COLT 45 (crp).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 251

Sarge

LMAO Wild Bill! You look dangerous as hell in that photo and I mean that as a compliment.

Mine is just an old workhorse Vaquero in 45 Colt. It's had a Power free-spin pawl added, a Borchardt steel ejector housing, a little trigger work by yours truly and its sights filed and hammered until it prints 255's right on top of them at 50 yards. It'll have a home here for as long as I can thumb a hammer.

Vaq_Close.jpg

KyJim

It would be really hard to pick a favorite but maybe it would be my four inch Model 15. Good shooter and the K-frames aren't too big or too small. They're just right. :D

SW_Model_15_02.jpg

mike7.62

That would be my S&W model 14-4 with 8.375" barrel. The only pic I have of It handy right now is this one with It's little brother my 10-7.
DSCN0395-1.jpg

TennJed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 45 Colt is a great round to reload and it goes well with the RedHawk

completely agree. My favorite revolver is also a 4" Redhawk in 45 colt

lowercase

Here's my .44 Bulldog.

I think it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. :D

With old-style wood grips.
p1291054.jpg

With Pachmayr Compacs.
bulldogpachmayrs.jpg

Straight from the range.
picwammo.jpg

Last edited: