Possible Taurus prototype spotted?!?

Jim March

12_gauge_revolver_3-tfb.jpg

:eek:

No, this 11lb homebrew one-off beast was found on a Brazilian drug dealer :D.

More info:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2011/09/29/massive-homemade-12-gauge-revolver

:cool:

American Eagle

Wow, that is a pretty interesting revolver. Too heavy to be practical...but extremely interesting nonetheless. Whomever made this monstrosity of a revolver sure has some mad skills, and an active imagination. Is that 12 gauge? Imagine that...a 12 gauge revolver.:eek:

jglsprings

lee n. field

"What have you done to your Vacquero now?"

Now that is funny, I don't care who you are!

Lee, you owe me a new keyboard. I shot coffee all over this one.

Stressfire

Interesting premise, bet it would be more interesting to watch a shooter try to hold onto it while firing:D

Can anyone say "Front sight to the forehead?"

Jim March

ELEVEN POUNDS! No, I think if you're strong enough to hold it up in the first place you probably could control it :).

As near as I can tell it's a single action, and there's probably a loading gate of some type on the other side. That ain't a swing-out cylinder I don't think.

Mad skills there. Holy crap. "Satan's Snubbie" :D.

h518may

hope he didnt carry on the hip, he probably has a permanent tilt to one side!! but then again, hes a scumbag drug dealer so who cares!!!

armoredman

Actually, that DOES have a use - gun port gun. No moving slide to catch on the top of the port to jam, much shorter than a regular shotgun, just have to worry about side "spit". Refinement by a real manufacturer would make an interesting armored trucking defensive weapon.