Possible issue picking up firearm, question?

Any .45

Well not really an issue just a concern. I recently moved back to Miami, well almost a year now. I purchased a few firearms while living in Wyoming and surrounding area. I had actually forgot how different the big city can be when trying to purchase firearms, back when I tried to purchase my first handgun, I recieved a non-approval and did the appeal and got my gun, didn't any problems after that. Now recently like october 08 i decided I wanted to build a new AR-15, and went and attempted to purchase a stripped lower, again I recieved a non-approval, so again I go through the process. Now over 3 months later, I got word thatmy approval form has been approved and I should be recieving the paperwork in the mail in 7 to 10 bussiness days. With the shortage of AR-15 parts, I am worried that when I go to the shop with my paperwork they are going to say that they sold it or don't have any in stock. I have been there twice and have talked to them at the gun show but I'm still a bit worried. Now the shop knowing that the NCIS and FDLE are extremely backed up, is it possible that this might happen or do shops have to hold the unit until the buyer goes back and retrieves there funds or says the appeal was also denied? I should have my papers this week so hopefully they still have it.:confused: