Poll! Whats Your Favorite Trigger Set-up?

roger-ruger

Im leaving the single actions out of the contest, the HI-Power and the 1911s single actions cuz its my belief they belong to a different breed of shooters. So of the four whats your take and why? No bashing pls. be constructive.

Thanks.

stevelyn

Outside of the single-actions on the 1911s and BHPs, I prefer the Glock Safe-Action set up. To me it's seems to be the best of both worlds.

Kermit

I like DA/SA, DAO and single action...but it really depends on what you are willing to do the necessary training to get familiary w/ the trigger you end up with ;)

Hafoc

Standard double action, with a decocker. I'm so old fashioned. :D Since I tend to thumb-cock for the first shot without thinking about it-- too many years shooting single action revolvers and autos- I'd probably like a single action with decocker too, if they made one.

XD Niner

If you don't consider 1911s, it would be the Canyon Creek trigger job on both of my XDs. It is the next best thing to a 1911 IMHO.

hornet41

Favorite

Para Ordnance LDA. Light and I can't feel when it's going to "break" Once used to the longer pull it's a piece of cake!

P99fan

DA/SA with decocker is my favorite. Offers the greatest flexibility (and probably requires the most practice).

HorseSoldier

Outside of strictly SA pistols . . .

P-99 Anti-Stress

Followed by most external hammer DA/SA pistols, preferably with both decocker and safety so one can go SA cocked and locked if desired.

Easy E

1911 is by far my favorite, but I did own a Glock G-31 for a while and found the trigger to be a pleasant suprise. It was a little wierd at first but I got used to it quick.