• CZ: Model 83

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Spanish Imports: Astra; Star; Llama

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

predecessor

For those who enjoy shooting this round, what is your favorite all around non-pocket .380 ACP pistol? Consider history, ingeniousness, aesthetics, reliability, capacity, accuracy, manageability, take-down, price, and value. Add those all up and narrow it down!

I voted for the Bersa. For the cost, you are hard pressed to find a better handgun in the .380 caliber. Yes, the Sig and PPK have a better brand name and better re-sell value but as a shooter/CCW its hard to beat IMO.

predecessor

Beretta 1934 wasn't on the list so I voted other I hope thats ok.

Absolutely. What do you like about your 1934? I've been keeping my eye out for a deal on one in good condition but I'd be curious to know why you like yours...

RsqVet

Sig all the way, followed by the PPK, great guns, well make, reliable and very compact.

If you really want bigger the BDA / 84 if a great gun and I enjoy shooting a friends but for the life of me I can't wrap my mind around a 380 that size...

Dave85

I voted "other." I like the Remington 51. One of the most elegant looking handguns ever made, IMHO. They did market it as a pocket pistol. However, while it is svelte, I think it is a little large for the average pocket. It is high on my "someday I will have one" list.

IdahoG36

I voted for the Browning BDA. They are very nice guns. I also like the Walther PPK and the Sig 232. They are also very well built.

pgg

I have a Beretta 1934 also. So I voted other also. It is a good solid heavy gun. That fixed barrel also helps.

Bill DeShivs

I voted "Other."
My favorite .380 is the Star DK "Starfire." This is the gun the Colt Mustangs and Pocketlite series was designed from. Basic, simple, small, lightweight, reliable, and ergonomic.
Looks like a 2/3 size 1911 with no grip safety (please don't confuse it with the Llama .380).
Bill

xrocket

Sig P232 for ... right size, grip, weight and sights along with Euro design and flawless function. Price, which is higher than most of the others listed, is always far down on my list of considerations.