DO NOT ENTER
ANYONE ENTERING WILL BE CHALLENGED
BY ARMED SECURITY
WHEN CHALLENGED DO NOT MOVE!
MOVEMENT AFTER CHALLENGE WILL BE
CONSIDERED A THREAT AND
appropriate actions will be taken

IZinterrogator

I really doubt any criminal would be doing their breaking and entering so leisurely that they would stop to read a sign that long. Myself, I think that a muzzle flash and a sharp impact to the center mass area is adequate warning to the occasional nocturnal prowler. YMMV due to state law and personal feelings about fair play with regards to lethal force, of course...

HS

Does a hardened criminal, crack head, crystal meth, low life, S.O.B.
iced heroin addict really care ? :eek:

Probably NOT ! :rolleyes:

Such discussion ia a waste of time & bandwidth.

Best ONLY sticker is a KNOWN SECURITY FIRM -
If thats IGNORED nothing else will matter...
stop0010bk.jpg

WELL maybe for the illiterate ones..... Upgrade package ;)
shot0011bm.jpg

JUST KIDDING GUYS !!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BerettaCougar

I live near MacDill AFB, and entering the base theres a sign that reads something like this.

The guards point at the sign everytime someone drives up without holding out the window their military ID or Base ID.

My brother does construction on the base and I get in, good deals on base, plus everythings tax free.

hkg3

Unfortunately signs are basically useless. I didn’t even bother putting up the yard and window signs when we got our security system.

USP45usp

"No unauthorized access. The Base Commander has issued the authority to use deadly force upon the premises"

Paraphrased, can't remember the signs that were placed on sentitive areas of the base (including our building).

Got the attention of everyone, or it could have been the SP's with M-16's glaring at you also :D.

Wayne

spacemanspiff

pshaaawwwww! my front door has a sign that says:

Crimes* committed against occupants of this home** are strictly forbidden under penalty of the use of possibly deadly force***.

* - Crimes include but are not limited to: assault, robbery, theft of property (personal and physical), battery, sexual molestation, attempted murder.

** - "Occupants of this home" is hereby defined as Anyone whose prime residence is at this location, including when they are traveling off these premises.

*** - The use of 'possible deadly force' abides by all state and federal laws regarding the justifiable use of deadly force. Any alleged suspect who has recieved deadly force and survives are encouraged to make deathbed confessions of other past crimes, real and imaginary.