Police Precision Rifle Course - Global Studies Group, Inc.

Hugo Teufel

I recently (May 3-7, 1999) took the police precision rifle course with GSGI and Harry Humphries at the Tucson High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Training Center in Tucson, AZ. One of the students told me about The Firing Line and mentioned that Harry was a moderator for one of the lists. After lurking for some time, I thought I would register and post.

The course was outstanding. Harry and the other instructors, Marshall Teague and Jack Furr, were very good at imparting information, making use of personal experiences and anecdotes to emphasis points, and pushing the students to the fullest of their abilities. I realize space is somewhat limited here, so I won't go into detail on the specifics of the course. I have, however, completed my review of the course for Tactical Shooter magazine, and it should be in print by September or October.

Hugo-
I'd really like to see the full text of the article presented on Harry's Forum, if it wouldn't be a copyright or marketing infringement.

Rumor has it that this was an *outstanding* course. Rumor also has it the you scored the highest score in the final shoot off...perfect, I believe. Notbad for a travelling, writing, lawyer/journalist in the midst of tactical operators.

Well done, Sir!
Rich

Hugo Teufel

It was an outstanding course. I'd do it again and I'm looking forward to training under Harry and GSGI in the future.

As for my score, well, I just try to do my best. I was trying very hard all week during the course, and I'll leave it at that.

Hugo