PointBlank Version 2 FREE Ballistics Software

OEF-Vet

I thought I would share this with you all. This is a free tool that is pretty cool. I have been looking for something like this for a while and so far I am pleased. I have not tested the results yet as I just downloaded this and I am in the data entry stages. If anyone has I would love to hear what you have to say. Also if anyone has any other free stuff for the reloader please share here.

PointBlank Version 2 Ballistics Software

Lead Express

Thank you for the info! For some reason, I had trouble loading this application but have since got it working. Boy, is there a lot to go through. I have a feeling that I will need to spend a bit of time to figure out how this works, but I'll let you know what the outcome is.

I was looking for something of the sort where it will project load data calculations when formulating new loads... Is this something that this nifty program can do?

OEF-Vet

You have to enter velocity and ballistic coefficient as well as zero range, wind speed sight hight and barrel pitch and it will calculate drop and drift.

Lead Express

I'm heading to the range in a bit with three 357 loads in a bit (I heard the Easter bunny is there changing targets). When I get back it might be time to play around with data.

Thank you again, I'm sure I'll get the hang of this thing. :D