POF ROGUE

homesick

Does any one have any experience with the POF Rogue 308 Win. I recently purchased one. The rifle works fine a bit over gassed but it functions fine, my concern is the accuracy it's really bad. Has any one else had this issue.

Willie Lowman

When you say accuracy is really bad, how bad are we talking? 4 moa? Shotgun patterns?

What ammo are you using? Optics? Shooting from sand bags?

stagpanther

At a premium price I'd expect it to be a tack-driver. Did you strip and clean (the gun) before first use? A lightweight 308 carbine can be expected to be a "jumpy little thing" and just figuring out how to hold it steady while pulling the trigger can be a challenge. They look very well engineered and made--I've bought a few of those tactical buttstocks your rifle has for my AR builds and do not like them, IMO delicate and move too much for my tastes. In general you want a tight AR with as little play in the components as possible.

rickyrick

We probably need to know what type of accuracy problems you are having.
Could even be a flinch, happens when people fire 30 caliber rifles, especially light ones. could be something else.

stagpanther

I just built a new xx308 AR in 7mm-08 without a muzzle device--it's a VERY hard-kicking little broncobuck--but it is very accurate.