Pocket Machine Gun?

AK103K

My pocket machine gun is actually a little smaller than that. :)

47b7d700b3127ccec27ec413b80f00000015100CYuWbdo5bsQe3nwk

My other one, not quite. I am still looking for a good pocket holster for it if you know of one. :)

47b7d700b3127ccec27fbd9c595800000016100CYuWbdo5bsQe3nwk

SDC

IIRC, the smallest "machine gun" would likely have been the Mexican Trejo .22 LR machine pistol, which was about the same size as a Colt Pony. Magpul's smg is a variant of the Ares FMG (Folding Machine Gun), and the Russians are or were also making a version of it.

Rant Casey

I really hope there isn't a point and time in my life where I need an SMG to walk my dogs or get the mail. That being said, I want one!

Rant Casey

I don't think it's meant to engage targets at 50 yards... I could see its use in vip defense where it would be an advantage not to be seen showing an smg, but as far as anything more than a CQC weapon, I don't see it.

AK103K

I'll bet it shoots a lot better than you think. 15 yards wouldnt be a problem at all, and I would think good hits at 50 is very doable.

B.N.Real

Best sales pitch I ever saw for a firearm ever.

Lucky I was'nt there with a credit card and my two forms of id at the time.

Mikeyboy

Having a stock on the back of a short barreled pistol make me think your going to need to be filling out some BATF paperwork and paying few hundred bucks in stamp tax. :p