Pocket Holster for USP Compact?

ninjarealist

Lately I've been messing around with pocket carrying my USP Compact 40 in Cargo Pants. It actually fits quite comfortably but the IWB holster is just not ideal for a pocket draw. But I haven't had any luck finding an online retailer that sells a pocket holster for the USP. All I could find at all on the subject was a six years old thread on THR.

Does anyone know of a company that makes a pocket holster for the USP Compact with a hook to make the pistol come off properly as with popular models like the Remora and the Nemesis? Would this be something that I would have to custom order from a leather worker or build for myself?

Honestly, I'm not super into custom holsters because it's a lot of money for something that has a short lifespan by design, but if anyone knows of a custom holster maker that could do something like this I would be interested to know nonetheless.

Last edited:

Yankee Doodle

Easy Peasy. Contact Robert Mika, Google him for his website. Best pocket holsters on the market, BAR NONE. If he can't help you, no one can.