Pocket Holster for snub nose S&W 627?

Deja vu

Any one that makes pocket holsters that can do one for this gun. I currently have a home made one but would like some thing better.

I ordered one from Mikas pocket holsters last year in Feb and I got a few emails but then radio silence.

Any other places make pocket holsters? I know my gun is big but I am a big guy.

dgludwig

I don't know of any non-custom holster company making pocket holsters for a Smith Model 627. Probably because you'd need half a cow to get enough leather for one. :eek:

camsdaddy

Im surprised to hear no communication with Mika. When I ordered my holster for my J frame he called shortly after to verify info.

Technosavant

I've had Mika go radio silent on an order too. Ordered one years ago, months and months go by, never get it, I email him, get a "oh, sorry, I'll get on it" and never receive it, no other responses ever received. I gave up waiting and haven't ordered from him again. I think his operation got bigger than he can manage.

Anyway, an N frame is one big honking gun to haul in a pocket. You must have huge pockets (not always easy to find) in your pants. I'll second the Simply Rugged recommendation. They have good products and may be willing and able to make such a thing.