Pocket gun jewels

bonefamily

No, I'm not talking about Bedazzling the mouse gun (though, to each their own). Lately, I have really become fond of pocket/mouse guns (currently have two in the family; a KT P-32 and a Taurus PLY-25). While researching as much as I can on the little pocket guys, what are some of the finer options out there - both pistol and revolver? Ones that would be considered a piece of art in their making... like a jewel.

Bill DeShivs

The Baby Browning .25 is the standard. Bernardelli also made a very fine little pocket gun in the VP series. Beretta's 950 series are great, as are the Astra pocket guns.

zombieslayer

Baby Brownings are things of beauty. I like them engraved!

I have a "queen of hearts" NAA mini that's pretty jewel-like, and a factory engraved no-lock 641 that CAN fit in a pocket. :)
The NAA's are really best suited as extreme concealment/last ditch backup guns, imo. I like keeping on in my change/watch pocket of my jeans. Admittedly, I just like them. I always find a blemish or ugly part on every one I buy, but I just like the little things. The BP model is pretty fun.

Also, I think the Rohrbaughs are works of art. Very well made.

Scorch

Colt Pocket Auto. Absolutely beautiful. Blued frame, color cased grip safety lever. It was always one of my favorites, along with a Colt 1903.

kcub

345180_01__brand_new_kimber_solo_cdp_w_c_640.jpg

Kimber Solo CDP which looks it's granddaddy was a Colt 1903. Early ones have had problems but mine is perfect through 200 rounds thus far.

Rainbow Demon

My late brother owned a Mauser 1910 in .25 caliber. It was an uncommonly accurate little pistol. His 1910 had wrap around grips more associated with the later .32 version.

AdrianVall

Well, I really like the feel of my Sig P238 and Sig P938. Haven't shot them yet, so I guess we'll see how that goes tomorrow. :)

Dfariswheel

Some of the best pocket pistols:

Mauser HSc. Often described as an Art Deco pistol.
Walther PPK.
Kahr Arms models.
Colt Detective Special-Cobra-Agent.
Colt Model 1903 and Model 1908 Pocket.
Colt Model 1908 Vest Pocket .25.

Few guns were more elegant and effective then an engraved and possibly gold or silver plated Walther PPK.

bonefamily

Thanks for all the replies, everyone! Yes, the Boberg and Rohrbaugh sure do look beautiful - and (most likely rightly so) come with a higher price tag. The Seecamp mentioned looks to be a family heirloom - very cool. I'll internet search all the others listed.

Another I stumbled upon which looks like a nice work is the Magnum Research, Micro Desert Eagle.

bonefamily

Salmoneye - That Colt Government Mark IV Series 80 sure does look nice, but that Colt Mustang looks nice to me as well! :)

LockedBreech

My LCP, of course. Poor, maligned Elsie, who has thrown a thousand plus downrange with nary a hickup, but tries her best to be mean to your palm and scare you off with her trigger.

I love my Elsie. After two years of carry, I have a lot of respect for a gun so little and fragile looking being through what I've put it through.

Though dad's Beretta Bobcat 21A is way, way classier.