Pocket Concealment Systems Inc

denfoote

I received their in the mail some time ago. I had forgotten about it until I read the post about the pocket holster for the J-Frame revolver. Does anyone know anything about them??

DPS0348

Hey denfoote,

I see that no one has responded to your question so I'll jump on in. I saw their holstering system on the internet a couple of months ago and was intrigued. I finally got to see and handle one at a gun show this past weekend. It truly is a universal holstering system that will work for almost any size pistol. It is basically a plastic frame with a barrel insert (I'm sure you've seen the pictures). It conceals VERY well for concealed carry and takes absolutely NO effort to draw from ... it is smooth and fast. My only problem with the system is that it absolutely requires you to remove the system before rehostering ... the rep himself admitted that it is virtually impossible to reholster a pistol without removing the device, reinserting the pistol, and then replacing both inside the waste.

I don't know if this answers your questions but if you have more, please post and I'll try to respond. Good luck!

denfoote

The catalog that I received detailed a line of leather holsters designed for pocket carry. There is no mention of any plastic pars whatsoever. They also have a line of gun belts, and magazine carriers. :confused:

DPS0348

Ooooops! You are exactly right. I do so much web- and resource-surfing that I did confuse this company with another. So, disregard above post! But maybe someone with the correct info will see this still-active thread and reply! Good luck.

Dominic

I just purchased a PCS Tomahawk for my G26 from www.lightningarms.com. Craig was very helpful on the phone and answered all of my questions. I'll let you know what the holster is like when it gets here. My understanding is that the lightning arms website is the only web outlet for PCS products.