pocket carry - front or rear

qwik

Front , Uncle Mikes iwb holster , clipped to inside right front pocket. Works great for me with any style cover shirt. :)

CCGS

I have a Taurus 709 slim 9mm and a Desantis holster that I pocket carry in the right front pocket of my bib overalls. Fits perfect.

ice monkey

Both - depends on the pants.

Prefer the front pocket though, as I can have my hand on it without looking weird. This is especially useful when in the “talking” stage …

zombieslayer

Front for me. But i carry everything up front. I like IWB strongside front, but now with a bit cooler weather, I keep an xd40 iwb, and an lcp in a nemesis pocket holster. Its handy

I recently got an lcp for summer carry & tried the front pocket without a holster. I don't like the way it tends to turn upside down, so I'm shopping around for a pocket holster.

Win73

I just drop either my S & W Model 637 Airweight .38 snub or my Ruger LCP .380 in my right front pocket. If its winter and I am wearing a coat, I often have both. One in the pants pocket and the other in the right coat pocket.

I like the ability to have the gun in my hand in my pocket instantly available without anyone knowing.

DasFriek

Rear left pocket only,mainly since its the only pocket i dont have crap in and its accessible to my left (weak) side arm.I carry this as a bug so it its position is perfect.