PM9: price check please

Officer's Match

I am on the verge of adopting a nice little Kahr PM9 from a LGS. Black DLC slide, XS BigDot nightsights, very nicely done griptape in the factory textured locations, and really nice condition. I ran 50 rounds of PMC fmj thru it at their range, and deliberately one hand limp wristed it, and it ran flawlessly.

So, at $475, decent deal? Original box and paperwork, but only one magazine, the flush 6 rounder. Again, condition looks as new other than the (quite tasteful/useful) mod's.

nate45

$475? Like new?

Buy it, $575-600 is what most used ones go for.

Personally something used priced at $475, whatever it was, I'd offer $425 and see if in the end I couldn't at least get it for $475 tax included. If they won't budge, they won't budge, but it doesn't hurt to make an offer.

Officer's Match

This store is known frankly for being high priced on most everything, but last week I bought a Kahr P380 (NIB) for $459 plus sales tax. Easily the best price I've seen on those. Guess they're looking to move some Kahrs.

As for what is likely to become my PM9, what a sweet little blaster. That was the first time I've shot one of those, and I really did like it. I also had BigDot sights on a G39 Glock, so that felt right at home for me. Great CCW sights IMHO.

Officer's Match

Personally something used priced at $475, whatever it was, I'd offer $425 and see if in the end I couldn't at least get it for $475 tax included. If they won't budge, they won't budge, but it doesn't hurt to make an offer.

They actually have it priced at $549, so they are actually moving a good bit for me.

nate45

$475 is still a good buy on a PM9.

You shot it and know how sweet they are. Go buy it now before someone else does. :)

Officer's Match

Did the deed, here it is. I like the grip enhancement, and was already a BigDot fan. The slide stop has been deliberately dehorned, and feels better to me than that of the brand new P380 I bought last week.

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240-1.jpg

nate45

Cool, I wish I had the black slide. I got such a good deal on mine and it functions so well, it makes up for it though. Maybe I'll get it coated someday.

Anyway, congratulations, I hope your PM9 performs as well as mine has. :)