PM9 Holster in a pinch

BloodyThumb

First of all, I have never been a fan of using a holster not designed for the gun, but I stumbled across somthing that might be interesting. I recently changed from keeping a J Frame on me while at home to a PM9, and a primary house gun where I can get to it quickly. I have a ankle rig coming, but in the meantime was using a pocket holster. Then over the weekend I was taking off a 1911 after returning home, and dropped the Galco belt slide next to the PM9 I just pulled from the safe. It looked like a close match so I tried it.

I don't recall the model name of this holster. It goes under the belt - several manufacturers have similar models. I have used these for my 1911 for YEARS.

After 3 days using this for the PM9 in the house, I have to say it works quite well. Retention is great and is comfortable. If you happen to have a PM9 and one of these for your 1911, you might want to give it a try.

pm9.jpg

ajacobs

I recently ordered a holster from galco, also a slide holster. When It came in the male it was marked for a 1911. I thought they sent me the wrong one but the invoice was right. I tried it out and it was fine and it is the holster they sell for the kahr.

BloodyThumb

Your more than welcome.

The PM9 is not something I would normally carry in a holster. If I had the outerwear coverage for a belt holster there are a lot of things I would carry (1911) before the PM9, but around the house it works well in this holster.