Pleasant call to Ruger

Greg D

When I was out at the range about a week ago the case ejector assembly on my Ruger Single Six New Model fell off :eek: The screw had come loose and the entire assembly fell off. Of course I couldn't find the screw on the ground for the life of me so I'm ejecting brass a little more on the manual side now.

Called Ruger the other day to order the screw, had my Visa at the ready and expected to pay a dollar or two for the screw plus shipping. Once I had told the lady what happened and what part I needed she said "Ok, we'll get that out to you right away! Thanks for calling Ruger :) "

I thought it was pretty cool, no charge for the screw even with it being shipped to Canada.

Anyway, just thought I would voice my appreciation of Ruger's customer service. Even though it likely won't cost them much at all I still put the phone down with a smile on my face.

I think a dab of loctite is in order for the new screw when it arrives!

kahr Carrier

I had a similar experience with a Super Blackhawk trigger guard screw. Had the same positive experience with them. Kudos to RUGER on their customer service.:D