Plametto State Armory - new gunshop in Columbia SC

Al Thompson

Staff Alumnus
Visited Palmetto State Armory's brand new store off of Farrow road yesterday. :) Very nice! Prices are very competitive and the stock is good, especially on ammo. Strongly recommend anyone in the area drop in for a visit. There was .380, 9mm and .223 ammo available in large quantities.

Directions per the owner:

If you have a GPS our location is 200 Business Park Blvd. Columbia, other wise call us and we can give you directions from Rt. 77 ( approximately 1/2 a mile off exit 19, just off Farrow Road).

Phone is 803.788.5755 or 803.760.4004

http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/index.php

rbernie

Funny you should mention them - yesterday, I took delivery of a bunch of magazines that I bought from 'em. They shipped fast, and the prices were unbeatable.

hagar

I'm close by, near Sandhills. Been waiting for a gunstore on the North East side for a long time, will be sure to stop by!

Sixer

When I bought my first AR about a year an a half ago I found their website and placed an order for 1K rounds of .223 PMC bronze. Their prices were great then and shipping was super quick. I placed a few other orders with them. Great guys to deal with! I have recommended them to all my friends.