PK380 Concealed Holster

Marquezj16

For anyone that concealed carry a PK380, what holster do you use? I was looking at Pro Carry HD Leather and Desantis Sof-Tuck. Anybody have experience with these holsters?

Thanks in advance!

rigby06

I do not know if you are interest in only a leather holster, but I have picked up a inside the waist band holster from http://www.n82tactical.com that is the most comfortable inside the waist band holster I have ever used. I have one for the large auto, I bought another one for the small revolver, it works just as well for my Sig P232. I am sure they would have one that will fit the PK380, the suede back not only makes it comfortable it helps distribute the weight across your back. Hope this helps. :)

rigby06

No problem, glad I could help, I have several holsters for multiples types of weapons, and yet I find myself still looking for more, I guess that is normal.

Brian48

I use this Bianchi IWB. It's supposed to be for deep concealment, and for that purpose, it works great, but to be honest, I would prefer something that sits a little higher.

Marquezj16

@rigby - How's the retention of the N82 holster? Does your gun ever get caught by the elastic when you draw?

@brian - is your holster for a pk380, which model do you use? I went to their website and IWB only mentions Walther PP/PPK/P99 models? Are those comparable in size/fit?

Thanks again.

Marquezj16

Blackhawk Nylon Holster

Picked up a Inside The Pants nylon holster by Blackhawk from Cabelas for $15. It was the size 06. My PK380 fits well in it and it was easy enough to draw. This will do until I find a more permanent solution.

rigby06

No the gun has not been caught by the elastic, but I have not practice drawing very fast with it yet either.