Pittsburgh gun show???

Invicta

Did they really move the Pittsburgh/Monroeville gun show to Harmarville?? A friend of mine asked me about the next Pgh gun show so I tried to look up the dates on the Pgh Expomart website and I couldnt find any dates. So after doing some searching it looks like the PGCA has moved their shows to some ice rink in Harmarville. Tell me this aint so. When did they change venues? So has anybody attended the PGCA show at this new location?

Anybody know of any other decent gun shows in PA.

mikey10mm

Expomart

Yep, It has moved to Harmerville - the Bladerunners complex. I think it has been there for the past two shows. Rumor has it, I state again rumor, that it is coming back to the Pittsburgh Expomart by the summer show. I can't find anyone who can definately confirm this though.

Mike

Vitamin G

To sum up, it sucks.

Its about 3\4 of the vendors (Though it seems like 100% of the Nazi Memorabilia Vendors stuck around) that were at expo mart, packed into about 1\2 the space. They claim to be getting 2 rinks next show, but based on threads i read on ar15.com about the leadership, i'm not giving them my money any more. Check out the one at the syria shrine, and harrisburg, if you want your money to go to people who aren't arrogant, pompous idiots.

pesta2

I liked it the best at Greensburg, seemed a lot of dealers did not go to the Expo mart once it moved.:( If you looking for an AR or Firearm accessories your in good shape at the Expo but if you are looking for some older firearms forget it. Seemed to me there was a better verify of items, parts and ammunition at the Greensburg show and more dealers there. Maybe it was the small size of the room or 2 floors that made it seem that way. I know I would go and spend from 9-4 there looking. Now at the Expo I would be there 2 hours top passing tables by, how many range bag and rifle cases can you look at.

Invicta

Yeah the show was a lot better when they still had it in Greensburg and since I live 2 min from where they used to have the show it was really convenient. They really had better variety then, the last couple Monroeville shows I went to were really lackluster. A friend of mine wanted to buy a Spas-12 a couple years back at the Monroeville show, one vendor was asking way too much another vendor had a Spas on his table but told us he didnt even want to sell it?!?