Pistol refurbishing companies?

GLOCKT

I'm looking at several Walther-P99 Military OD .40sw.The price range goes from $675 down to $625.I've been told of a refurbishing company called Keeslers.Does anybody know of this company or others that sell to the public?I've heard they sell as refurbished warranted through actual manufacture.And sell generally $100 to $150 less.Thanks for the info.SAFE-SHOOTING!

TEXAS LAWMAN

Kiesler's

Keisler's is a police supply firm in Jeffersonville, IN. They have a store in an industrial area and are open to the general public. They specialize in law enforcement weapons. I do not know of them to be a "refurbishing company", but they do sell used firearms--probably some of the used guns come from police trade-ins.

RH Factor

Kieslers is right across the river from where I am in Louisville KY. They have a good assortment of used guns and I do know that they do get a large quantity of police trade-ins. You can be there from Indy in less than 2 hours..they're right off I-65 at exit #4. It takes me less than 15 min to get there and you 2 hours....and you'll get the better deal because with me they have to send it across the river by UPS and to my FFL....an additional $35 to $45 for me.

GLOCKT

Thanks for the info.I found the web site,no listing on Walthers.I'll have to road trip down south and see in person their good deals.Thanks for the info.SAFE-SHOOTING!