Pink or purple AR furniture. Where to buy?

Superhouse 15

I'm looking for some pink or purple AR furniture for a customer (seriously). I did a search, but all I can find is over a year old. I was hoping to avoid Duracoat. Does anybody know where I can get some and make a customer happy?

kplender

Not sure what you mean by "furniture", but Sun Devil Manufacturing has different colors of upper and lower receivers.

Jonathan12

Furniture = grips, stocks, and the variations thereof.

I see a few purple/pink weapons at every gun show (usually AR's or .22's). Every time it totally blows my tacky meter off the scale but hey, if the customer wants it...customer is always right.

-Jonathan

rjrivero

Duracoat.....Do it yourself.

I'm in the process of making my Daughter a dedicated .22LR AR and she got to choose her own colors for the rifle.

She decided on Bronx Rose furniture with Black Barrel, Upper, and Lower. All the pins will be Bronx Rose as well.

Here's where I ordered the Duracoat. Armory Airbrush does their PINKS with Duracoat as far as I can tell.

http://www.duracoat-finishes.com/

Edit: One other thing: For my Daughter, who is 10 and has smallish hands, we are adding texture to her grip and her front hand guard with Truck Bed liner in a can. After it drys and cures, go ahead and Duracoat right over it. It seems to be holding up pretty well.

Last edited: