Pink Guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picher

Being an old guy who was brought up with blued steel and real wood, I like pink guns less than black lipstick on a woman...not much.

I will not offer to take one to the range to sight it in, but would do it in private if it were for a girl/woman. Won't do it if owned by a guy...NO WAY! :eek:

American Eagle

I have no problem shooting a pink firearm. I shot one that a female friend brought to an outdoors range with her, and I could care less what the people staring were thinking. I am confident enough in my manhood that a pink gun does not make me feel like less of a man. Now, would I buy one myself? No...pink is not my color. I prefer blue (hence most of my guns are blued,) and stainless steel is also ok with me in certain firearms.

PawPaw

I'm not going to sight in a rifle for someone else. Each person's individual way of holding a rifle mitigates against such nonsense. You've got to sight in a rifle for yourself. I'll sit across the bench and coach, but if it's your rifle, I don't care what color it might be, you sight it in.

Pink rifles don't bother me at all. If that's your color, wear it proudly.

Big Shrek

Well, I buy pink guns for my Wifey every chance I get...so I'm always carting 'em around and checking 'em out at the range.

Most folks know my Wifey...and know how good a shot she is...and how dedicated I am to keeping her happy :)

But not because she's a good shot...LOL

OJ

The subject of pink pistols comes up often and usually by one who is not aware of the gay women's organization that claims that name - nothing bad about that but knowing this might possibly spare one some embarrassment -if it is misinterpreted.

Check this link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Pistols

Status
Not open for further replies.