Picture Time

jfrey123

Everyone has seen this one before, but it's still fun to shoot :cool:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/freyguy_412/z2520revolver.jpg

My true collection. Nothing super special here.

favoriteweapons.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Notch

Well... No pictures of me but here is my son...

ride028.jpg

Two of my faves...

reis_full.jpg

Reising M50

armalite.jpg

AR18 Costa Mesa

Look out, I used to get a lot of speeding tickets...;)

Greg in OKLA

here are my 3 favorites,actually they are now all my favorites,i recently got rid of the one that just sat in the safe

Caspian 45

Wilson CQB Compact

Wilson Full size CQB

fisherman66

Hmmm, I always pictured you taller. :)

Here are a few of me. With my Seecamp LWS, my ruger .357mag Sheriff's model Vaquero, my Para Od SlimHawg, and one with my cowboy action pistols.

seecamp.jpg

Sheriff.jpg

1911carry4.jpg

cowboy.jpg

Hardtarget

Can't go with "cheek chillers"... I you don't ride in brush country.

Sorry...no digital camera and I don't have a clue about posting photos.

Mark.

rugerdude

This is me shooting my Browning buckmark in my back yard. A pretty lucky picture as you can see the extracted case, and the new round being chambered.

Looks like I don't have a flinch either!
Kyleshootingcroppedsm.jpg

I usually have eye protection, but I guess I must have forgotten in this photo.

MEDDAC19

rugerdude

You need to learn how to use your earplugs. Those plugs get squished small and narrow, and put into your ear canals, if that much is hanging out, they aren't going to work like they are supposed to.

rugerdude

I know how they're supposed to be used, but it's really obnoxious to have them really crammed in my ear. I do not experience any unpleasantness while shooting with my plugs the way they are, and my hearing is just fine.

Manedwolf

I know how they're supposed to be used, but it's really obnoxious to have them really crammed in my ear. I do not experience any unpleasantness while shooting with my plugs the way they are, and my hearing is just fine.

Every time I hear someone say that, I then go to a gunshow and see the middle-aged guys with massive behind-the-ear hearing aids, and they still have to read your lips to understand you.

Up to you..but you ARE going to have hearing loss later in life if you wear them like that, or tinnitus, a ringing in your ears that never stops...ever. It's cumulative. It's not an "if", it's a "when." :)