Picked up a mousegun

David the Gnome

My first mousegun was a Keltec P3AT which gave me nothing but problem after problem. I ended up trading it in and I haven't had another mousegun since. I changed that yesterday when I found this NAA Guardian 32acp in the used counter. I ended up getting it for $290 out the door. I shot about 50 rounds through it and the 32acp round works pretty well in this small frame. The felt recoil was much less than any of my larger framed 380's. Accuracey was surprisingly decent for such a small gun. I kept shooting much higher than I intended to because the sights on this gun are laughable. I was able to hit all 5 steel targets with the 6 round magazine. Of course, target shooting isn't what this was intended for. Anywhos, here are the pictures. :D

naaguardian32acp01of7.jpg

naaguardian32acp02ia6.jpg

HammerBite

Of course, target shooting isn't what this was intended for.
That is one of the reasons I love to target shoot with mouseguns. I find it satisfying to do well with a small gun for which I had no high expectations.

Moe Howard

I have one of those myself. For their size the NAA Guardian .32 is quite accurate and, mine at least, is very reliable. I keep mine in a pocket holster and have it more times than not. Yours is nice, shiny, and new, mine has seen daily pocket carry for a little over a year now and is getting a little beat up.

NAA1.jpg

hpg

The NAA Guardian seems to be a very nice gun. I haven't heard anything negative about them other than the 380 is hard to find at times...........hpg

Kreyzhorse

Nice. Not sure what those go for new, but it sounds like you got a good deal. I'm dying for a little mouse gun myself.

David the Gnome

I'll tell you what, they have one heck of a trigger on them. I think the DA trigger in my P6 may actually be better. :eek::p

Edit: Nah.... I won't go that far. Nothing is as bad as the P6. :p

Edit again: I forgot about my 1895 Nagant revolver. Nothing has a worse DA trigger than that! :D

joegator

Great gun for the money. I've heard nothing but positive feedback on them. They got a new one at the local gun shop for $389 which isn't a bad price, so I'd say you got a bargain.

Moe Howard

19lb is pretty horrendous too though lol.

I am without a doubt the least trigger pull sensitive shooter I know. I feel very little difference between the triggers of a Glock and a Sigma. Mostly because of my job and my hobbies keep my hands very strong, but I can barely hit a 10" target at 7 yards with that p64 in DA.:barf: