Piano Player Special

Drm50

Friday drove 50mi on $5 Gal gas to big outdoor Flea Market. It’s held once a month and a lot of gun and fishing stuff sold & traded. Prices on guns were crazy.
People think all guns are gold, regardless of make, model or condition. Well the only thing I bought was a $3 lemonade.
Walking in to parking lot ran into guy going in with a Mossberg shotgun and a S&W case. I almost didn’t stop the guy because a S&W case means it’s a newer gun than I’m into. But I did and the guy pulls out a M57 41 mag. This is my least favorite of all S&W N frames. On top of that gun is nickel plated 8 3/8” barrel and has Pachmeyer grips. So it’s like a perfect storm of everything I don’t like. I handed it back to him and I did like the price. I ended up with a 57 no dash 8 3/8
nickel plated 41 mag. I need to find a Piano Player that has blue N frames for trade.

44 AMP

Staff
ah, that would be a "cheap New Orleans whorehouse" for a pearl handled pistol...:D

Classic reference...

arquebus357

President Harry Truman once said this:

"There came a time in my life that I had to decide on going into politics or be a piano player in a whorehouse. Actually, there isn't much difference."

Brilliant.