Peta

Bigfatts

We all know Peta's stand on hunting. Follow the link below and listen to one of their campaign director's advocation of terrorism. Please sign this petition and forward this to every hunter you know to help revoke their tax exempt status. Bush signed AETA, now I believe this is a good way for us to stick up for something we love dearly, hunting, and to help strike a blow against terrorism in the US. Forgive me if this has already been discussed before.

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/article_detail.cfm/article/154

Jseime

Ah yes the eco-terrorists what a bunch of dorks. They should look at the actual science of hunting and spend less time watching care-bears.

Trip20

Here is a good piece on PETA. It's been floating around for awhile so most of you have probably seen the video. However for those that have not... enjoy! :)

Bigfatts

Wow, thanx Trip. I hadn't seen that. I find it great that the one lady uses insulin, but she isn't a hypocrite. Right...

WeedWacker

I remember reading an american hunter article about some PETA employees who killed a bunch of dogs after "adopting" them from a humane society. Said the dogs would rather be dead than pets :eek:

FS2K

That is no exaggeration weedwhacker

PETA is one of the worst, but there are a LOT of Animal Rights Activist groups out there that are pushing for the outlawing of pet ownership, stating that keeping animals as pets is the same as human slavery. These people are sick in the head. They would rather kill every single domesticated animal in existance than allow pet ownership. One one hand they tell the public that they are all about saving animals when in reality they would glady slaughter every pet in existsance.

Hey, I don't like to see animals tested on either, but if it means saving the life of some little girl with cancer I say do what needs to be done. These people go way too far. Being vegetarians is one thing, but banning ALL animal products is just being silly. And their hypocrites about it too. Don't use leather belts but it's alright to use insulin, cuz the President of PETA has diabetes.

They even think that allowing a dog to ride in the bed of a truck ia "Endangerment" and that owners that do should recieve prison time. My dogs LOVE to go riding!

PETA SUCKS!!!!! Their organization leaders live like aristocrates off of donations people make to help animals!

Yellowfin

I'm guessing none of them have mortgage payments or credit card bills to otherwise occupy their mind. Few of them I'd imagine have real jobs, either.

Dilbert

BIGR: That's one of my bumper stickers. Also, if we're in the global war on terrorism, does that mean we are at war with groups like PETA, the ALF, Green Peace, and other eco-terrorists? If not I think we are missing a key front in the war.

Last edited:

cje1980

Signed and posted the link on another forum. It looks like we have close to 140,000 signatures at this point. Hopefully the trend will continue.