Peice check on a judge poly stainless barrel?($409.99)

9mm

When into local gun shop this morning notice they had a jusge poly wih stainless cylinder for $409.99. From what I cna tell it was new, had a regular sticker on it. Just looked on buds and its 560ish...

I'm not sure what's wrong with it? Looks like a heck of a deal

I should have asked to handle it and double check it was new in fact, I want to say it was. Yellow stickers are "used" and it had a white tag on it. Said SALE 409.99

Maybe cylinder is do sloopy no one wants it.

They also had a judge for $419 regular blued 3 inch? Said 45 colt/acp only.. They had another Blues next to it saying 410/45 colt $515

I'm not sure if taurus is making acp/colt round only models now!!!?
Somebody making mistake

Snyper

I'm not sure what's wrong with it?
It's a Judge ;)

I'm not sure if taurus is making acp/colt round only models now!!!?

They are also making a "magnum" version that will fire the 454 Casull

I'm assuming you're talking about what some sign said rather than what's on the gun itself

lamarw

Agree with Snyper. I would suggest if you are interested, you ask a few questions of the seller. It would be best to get an exact model number and clarify it is new or not with a factory warranty.

You will want to compare apples to apples with the exact model number. Then go to the manufacture's web site for all the specifications.

It is not unusual to get a new firearm for a hundred and fifty up to two hundred dollars below MSRP. Remember to compare your local cost with sales tax. Then compare cost from an on-line seller to include shipping cost, possible sales tax and FFL cost.

9mm

Just called thy said they have two left for 399 I was wrong on price lol. Poly jusge 399... Not sure if I want it, cheapest I eevr seen a judge and the normal price on web is $550 from bubsgunshop. Seems like heck of a deal. I would have to feel the lock up on them, last ones I felt were so sloopy I wouldn't want to shoot it

9mm

To the 45Cp45cplt model. They had two taurus judge in blued model side by side, the regular model 2 /3 inch barrel one priced $515 for 410 and other was 45/45 combo???:? For $400 ish . Really confused.

skizzums

I have seen them as low as 459$ on sale. Yours does sound like almost too good a deal. But maybe it is what it is and its just been sitting for awhile. I picked up the poly .357 for 299$ and we have shooten it to death, still going strong. My complaint is the cylinder crane screw has loosened a couple times. The judge poly looks and feels much more stout than my little .357