PAra LDA Trigger

shooter_john

I had been thinking about getting one of Para's LDA doublestack 45's some time down the road, but the other day I got to shoot a friends and I could not shoot with that trigger. 99% of the time I shoot Glock(s), and have grown quite fond of that 1/8th inch reset, but the Para trigger seemed to have move all of the way out to reset. I think I'll stick with Glock or the single action Para from now on.
What are your experiences with the LDA system?

bedula32

I liked the LDA trigger. But, if the longer reset bothers you then that is that. It is a longer reset but very light pull. Revolver folks should like it a lot but folks only used to single action sill find it awkward. I got rid of the .40 LDA I had not because of the trigger but because of the cheesey quality and fit of the components for a gun they want $700+ for new. Cast slide on a $700 gun just does not do it for me. With the Para I had the slide excessively wobbled not just side to side but also up and down like a teeter-totter. This was in full lock-up forward position at that.

18DAI

IMHO the LDA trigger was the finest I've shot in 37 years of shooting handguns. The accuracy of my former 7.45 LDA exceeded my HK USP45F, and my Kimber Stainless Target II. The gun is now gone because it was unreliable and of poor quality. I wont boor you with the details as I have recounted them before here and on other forums. Save the flames ,I don't care to bash Para , I just won't own another.YMMV thats why there's chocolate and vanilla.Regards 18DAI.