Padded, fingerless gloves?

jhansman

I have a pair of Past shooting gloves that I love for those times when I'm shooting hot loads that tend to punish my aging hands, but they are wearing out. Apparently, Past is no long in business, and most of the gloves I see on the sites I buy from are full coverage, non-padded. Does anyone know if such a glove is available anywhere? Any help is most appreciated. BTW, I have no objection to full-coverage gloves, so long as a) they don't mess with my trigger finger, and b) offer sufficient padding in the palm/lower finger area for protection. TIA.

10-96

Local pharmacies and google-fu can turn up quite a few options in wheelchair gloves. I used a pair of those for a while and found there were some quite well made examples to be had.

jpx2rk

I use fingerless "work" gloves from wally world for lots of different purposes, they are a heavy cloth material with some padding in the palm area, cheap for about $10/pair. Might work for you.

Slopemeno

Abalone divers gloves are made from padded neoprene, and generally very cheap. I've ued them for paintball, and they work just fine. Snip the fingers off where you want them (I usually cut off the index finger and thumb tip) and you're god to go.