PA Law Change

mete

Nice law ! Also nice is that it extends to non-residents visiting .And residence means in your car and other places !

HoraceHogsnort

METE wrote: "Nice law ! Also nice is that it extends to non-residents visiting .And residence means in your car and other places!"

But of course none of this applies in Philedelphia (sp?) I'm guessing?

rwilson452

But of course none of this applies in Philadelphia (sp?) I'm guessing?

Philly would like to think it doesn't. They went so far as to pass something that says they won't recognize out of state permits for PA residents. It doesn't pass the preemption test but they don't care.

youngunz4life

basically (as he/she should) has the right to eliminate the threat when his/her castle is breached (in so many words). I love the castle doctrine, and I don't throw around that word a lot.

Pilot

It applies to Philly along with the CCW laws they try to deny. Maybe this can be used in defense of the "Flash Mobs" that keep attacking people in the city for fun.

alan

For a giggle, take a look at the Rob Rogers cartoon in 27 June edition of The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, it's his usual anti gun diatribe. I seriously doubt that what he depicts will come to pass.

Brings one back to the forecasts of doom and gloom, shoot outs at traffic lights, in resturants, etc., etc, back when the state legislature changed the law in PA with regard to the issuance of concealed carry licenses. None of the dire results of license issue reform, change from May Issue to Shall Issue came to be, which should have surprised nobody, except for Rob Rogers and like minded others.