P99 - I think this would be cool

branrot

I have a motorcycle. It's a ZX-6E, and it's dark emerald green with a silver colored steel frame. Anyway, I think the color combo is gorgeous.

That got me to thinking. How about taking a stainless (?) silver colored slide off a P99 QPQ and mating it to the green frame of the military version of the P99. A silver colored slide on a green frame. That would match my bike!

Has anyone ever done this, even if just to see how it looks? If you have, I'd love to see a pic.

Chris D

Hmmm... interesting. I have a QPQ (silver) slided P99 and a 96' ZX6-R (red).

Personaly I like the black on black P99 better than a two toned pistol, mine included.

Chris

(yes my post was of no help, but I had to respond to another P99/ZX6 owner ;-) )

Johnny Rad

Yes, the gun shop did it for their own benefit while I was buying my black/black P99. The general consensus around the counter was "no good." However, it did get the guys all excited about swapping a half dozen other guns around just to see ...

BobR

This could get very expensive for me....I have a silver honda hurricane, any stainless, chrome or silver would match mine. But then if I had to match my John Player Norton....I would need red/white and blue...

This could very well be a good idea gone bad!