P365 model numbers now ends in "P" and all P365 models coming optic ready

wild cat mccane

If it helps anyone else, I bought a P365XL online from BET Armory for the incredible price of $519.

Arrived quick, didn't even look at it because I was enjoying the new Tanfoglio that came too...early model without screws on top and the sights are part of the plate.

If it helps anyone else out, all P365 model numbers now end in "P."

Additionally, the standard P365 is now coming standard with optic plate, this is new as of like a few days. Model ends in "P" Only noticed this as I was trying to wade through my disappointment of not catching I was sold a 2021 gun as new.

Take care

Last edited:

wild cat mccane

There was a moment were it was going for the same price, but it appears set at 550, which is a bump from the usual P365 standard 500 that Sig requires of everyone.

Bought the new "P" P365. No optic plan. Maybe dumb, but it probably doesn't hurt if I change my mind on optics.

pic coming soon.

TunnelRat

Try the Romeo Zero Elite. It's like it's made for it.

I had an original Romeo Zero. They definitely made some improvements with the Elite, but the button placement, lack of tactile elevation and windage adjustments, and bottom loading battery of the Zero Elite would make me look at Holosun, either the K optics or the EPS line.