P320 "Perfection"

Uncle Malice

I think I'm finally done with it...

P320 Compact (small frame - I prefer this even though I wear XL gloves)
Robert Burke trigger job
Apex flatty trigger
Heinie SlantPro QWIK sights
Titanium Nitrided barrel from MG Precision Arms
Ozark carbon fiber IWB holster

I'm really loving this gun. Buttery smooth trigger. Excellent sights and super slick. Need to shoot it with the new barrel, but I don't anticipate any issues.

The only other things I'd like to see would be a low-profile take-down lever and the forward set slide stop as displayed in the military trials submission version of the gun. Neither of which, I have the capability to do myself. So it's as close to perfection as I can make it. Boy... what a sweet this is.

11898632_10153570910527533_5169933288267261167_n.jpg

11836666_10153570944847533_6548356265760060534_n.jpg

11891254_10153570944432533_1042537397142680185_n.jpg

Uncle Malice

Too much gold for my taste.

Ya, it's not everyone's cup of tea. Oddly enough, I'm not a gold fan at all usually. I don't wear any gold jewelry. For some reason, I dig the barrel being done on guns. No worries though, you can actually get TiN in several colors including regular black or a grey-ish color.

The Apex flatty is pretty nice. It places your finger lower on the trigger so you get just a little bit more leverage yielding the perception of a lighter pull... though it's not really. It puts the break a little but further forward, which I like. And easy to tell exactly what direction 'straight back' is giving an intuitively more stable trigger pull.

I liked it enough that I put one on my full size as well, which hasn't had any other work to it yet.... though I do plan on sending it to Burke as well since I'm so happy with his results on this gun. It's a really good trigger from the factory... it's a GREAT trigger after he works on it... and turn around time is lightning quick.

BILLG

I don't think the 320 needs another bbl or trigger to be perfect.But that's why there are acc.everyone is different.if you plan to shoot IDPA or USPSA your mods just moved you to open and esp.Took you out of production and ssp.

Shadi Khalil

Congrats, I bet it shoots as well as it looks...

I'm not a big gold guy either but for some reason find it appropriate on poly firearms. Companies like Salient Arms and the one the OP used really make it work. I handled a P320 the other day and couldn't think of anything I would do to it and consider an improvement, they are really well built and have great triggers out of the box.