P 13-45 with new sites!

Rome

I recently had the sites on my P13-45 changed from original to a ghost ring rear site. I must tell you that I'm thrilled with the results.

My eyesight isn't what is used to be and I was having a hard time matching the blade between the rear notch. Glasses helped but the target was really blurry or, with bifocals, I was constantly nodding my head. So I had to choose whether I wanted to see the front blade or the target. What to do?

Well, I also shoot a lot of milsurp rifles, including the M1. Many of my rifles have "peep" sites which work great, even without reading glasses. So, I hunted around and found that Enterprise Arms offered a "ghost ring" site setup for the Para. I had one installed and sited in at Enterprise and am just thrilled with the results. Now, to aquire a target, I simply have to make sure the front blade is in the ring and I can see the target in the background. I've really improved my scores at 75 feet. In closer quarters, this pistol is dead on. And, target aquisition is almost instantaneous! If it's in the ring, it gets hit!

Just thought I'd share this with any of you looking to accomodate our ageing eyeballs and still enjoy shooting accurately! Anyone else install these on their pistols?

Rome

Dave S.

I have a ghost ring sight on my glock 22 that I really like. Target acquisition is very fast. I don't understand why they don't allow it in IDPA.