Overseas Shipping Help Needed

Lurch37

I sold some EMPTY gun boxes on ebay and noticed that one of the auction winners is from Thailand. My question is, has anyone ever shipped an empty box, or any gun related items there? I'm not sure if it's legal or not.

HELP!

you sold empty gun boxes? Is this one of the very unethical things where you pretend like the box has a gun in it then put in very small print that it does not? If so, I hope you get into legal trouble over this. If not, make sure it is insured over value and that delivery is confirmed.

Lurch37

you sold empty gun boxes? Is this one of the very unethical things where you pretend like the box has a gun in it then put in very small print that it does not? If so, I hope you get into legal trouble over this. If not, make sure it is insured over value and that delivery is confirmed.

Um...are you serious? You hope I get into trouble? I'm selling empty boxes. If you get a minute, look on ebay sometime, there are a ton of them for sale at any given time. And no, I don't covertly sneak arms into a foreign country.

The question was and still is if anyone here had or has shipped an item such as mine overseas and if they had any trouble doing so.