Other Shortages

44caliberkid

We were at Walmart, Sportsmans Warehouse, and Farm and Fleet today. Besides only some single action revolvers and bolt action rifles, most guns were gone. All handgun ammo was gone except 500 S&W. But I also noticed all handgun bullets were gone from the reloading department, except for heavy (over 300 grain) 45's and 50's. In cleaning supplies, almost all the cleaning jags were gone, except odd ball styles and sizes. So I guess everyone is keeping those new guns clean. And at Walmart and Farm Fleet, the entire stock of fishing line was almost exhausted. When the going gets tough, the tough go fishing.

Onward Allusion

Bicycles! Not a dang bicycle to be found at Wally World or Target or online. Ones that are available are going for 2 to 3 times what they had cost before this insanity. Folks are doing more outdoorsy things.

DaleA

I posted this picture in another thread about my local Fleet Farm

...not quite the same as Farm and Fleet you can read about the differences here:
https://madison.com/business/no-fam...cle_20503e90-a635-507c-81f3-589a965590c2.html

on Memorial Day.
attachment.php

Slim Picken's in the handgun ammo section for sure! Although to be fair there was plenty of .22LR at a center aisle display table and IMhO at a pretty good price.