Other Favorite Martial Arts boards?

Michael Carlin

Hey,

First of all let me say that I asked that the original thread for this be closed and deleted. Rich and Rob and Harry (who is recovering from surgery) do yeoman's work here in this excellent forum.

What I want to know is what other forums for martial arts do you use on the web? I am especially interested in discussions rather than websites about a specific style.

So... let me know where else do you find really dynamic martial arts discussion on the world wide web?

------------------
Ni ellegimit carborundum esse!

Yours In Marksmanship

michael

SB

This was years ago, but I used to read rec.martial-arts I believe. It was so filled with unmoderated flames and spams that folks who are genuine from there decided to spin off a new one called alt.zen+budo? I think. FWIW, I hope you find this helpful. Please let me know if you find anything good. :)

Axel Yup

I spend a lot of time on www.submissionfighting.com. It's primarily a No Holds Barred fighting forum. It's not really geared to the traditional stand-up martial arts styles. Although I have my black belt in Japanese Shotokan karate, I value the discussions on the grappling aspects of combat.

Axel

David

Michael, sorry this is so late.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out:

www.mindspring.com/~mamcgee/martial.arts.html

This appears to have everything regarding martial arts, including chat rooms. It looks promising.

Happy New Year.