OT maybe, non-anti gun banks

Geezerbiker

My local bank was taken over by Chase and after dealing with their BS, I closed all my accounts with them.

I now need a new business account and I even though I'm not in the gun biz, I'd like to find a bank that doesn't support the anti-gun lobby. Any suggestions?

Tony

Caboclo

I'm not from Oregon, but just on general principles, you might want to look into a local credit union. Seems like the bigger, national chains tend to develop more rules than necessary.

pstrlipscomb

This is why we carry concealed weapons! Every bank I use prohibits me from protecting my money and my life with my firearm, but hires people to protect theirs with firearms!?

What they do not know will never hurt them. Who knows? It may even save someone's life someday since the bad guy thinks that the sign on the door means that the guard has the only other gun in the building.

shortwave

Possibly a credit union or a small locally owned bank.

I had two accounts in different large, chain banks for years. One Chase, the other Huntington. When Ohio legalized cc, they were among the first to post signs.

I now deal with a credit union and a small, country bank that only has three branchs which have no signs posted.

I hope when you closed your accts., you went the extra step and expressed your reasons for closing to the GM.

Goodluck in your search.

scud

I yanked my cash out of bank of america because they denied a loan to a gun dealer. when i gave that as the reason they said they weren't aware of it happening so i changed banks and never looked back.

hermannr

Wells Fargo has no problem with state law when it comes to firearms. I OC in my Wells Fargo.

US Bank is anti firearms