Oscars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Callahan

I need some help with something. After learning that Isaac Mizrahi will again be back on the red carpet I started wondering. I wondered if I would still have MY job, not to mention possibly being incarcerated after groping attractive actresses and commenting on their choice of underwear, if any. By the way, I NEVER watch the Academy Awards, and only became aware of this while channel surfing one night. I am insulted, enraged, appalled, but also somehow not surprised by this behavior which has become widely accepted and applauded in the Hollywood community, it seems. I may even go so far as to say it's fashionable. Just goes to illustrate the double standard there is between gay and straight. An openly gay man can get away with so many things that a straight man can't-and that's wrong! If I did and said the same things that Isaac did I would have my face slapped by any respectable woman and would deserve it. The gay community must be so proud.

roy reali

Re:harry Callahan

I agree with your sentiments about Hollywood. I too will not watch the Academy awards for your reason and many others. If I wanted to watch, I might as well as watch the Democrat's conventions too.

I think you are barking up the wrong tree here. This forum has many Hollywood supporters and fans. Mention that you refuse to support their left-wing rantings and you better get ready to duck from the barbs that will be hurled towards you.

Status
Not open for further replies.