Osama Bin Laden in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPrice

A friend sent this to me, was way too funny NOT to share with my TFL bretheren.

THIS SHAGGY-DOG STORY SENT BY A READER IS ALMOST WORTHY OF THE ONION:

After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama makes his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington. "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama in the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!"
He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is then caned by John Randolph of Roanoke and soundly thrashed by James Monroe, Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and 65 other men who love liberty and America. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up and hurls him back toward the gates, where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits the ferry to take him to his final, very hot destination, he screams, "Aieee! This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you, dumbass! What did you think I said?"

Bud Helms

:D

Er, ... not firearms related. I am searching my mind to try and stretch it to a civil liberties thread, though, what with the reference to "Founding Fathers". But just so we don't get an Osama joke thread started or a, "Hey! What about twelve Texans!??" challenge going, we'll close this one.

Thanks, FPrice. That WAS a good one.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.