Oprah for BHO's VP?

YankeeRebel

This morning I was talking with a friend that is of retirement age, but is still working. The company he works for blocks you from certain sites such as this one and another firearms site due to hate speech here. NOT! Of course CNN is OK as it is broadcast in their dinning room. He said that MSNBC reported over the week end that she was being considered as BHO's running mate. I think it is BS and was probably a "what if" type of thing the talking heads like to enter into. I just went out to MSNBC's web site, but could not find anything. Did any of you hear anything about this? I remember hearing something about it, but did not get to the TV in time to get it.

stevelyn

Oprah was the one to pony him out for the mindless sheep that passes for her audience. I'm sure that's where a lot of his unsubstantiated popularity comes from, but picking her as a VP or even having her name on "the list" is very doubtful.

TimRB

I also think it's BS, but IF it were true, and IF BO/Oprah got elected, even I would have to conclude that we are such a nation of morons that all hope is lost.

Tim

Epyon

I gotta say....

Oprah was the one to pony him out for the mindless sheep that passes for her audience.

Her audience mostly consists of middle class women who are either desperate housewives who are miserable with their own lives, or women who have control issues. Either way these crowds of morons will also appeal to their equally moronic husbands and get more votes this way. If you think this joke is bad, the reality is even worse! :D:D:D

Epyon

Kreyzhorse

Oprah was the one to pony him out for the mindless sheep that passes for her audience. I'm sure that's where a lot of his unsubstantiated popularity comes from, but picking her as a VP or even having her name on "the list" is very doubtful.

I find it very doubtful that Oprah is on his list too.

My God though, talk about a terrifying ticket. Obama and Oprah..... What next, Sarah Brady as the Sec of Defense?

Brian Pfleuger

Moderator Emeritus
Absolutely! Back up the meaningless inexperienced rhetoric with MORE meaningless TOTALLY inexperienced BLATHERING rhetoric.