Oprah and Michael Moore - Friday - ack

aikidoka - mks

Call me psychic but I bet she won't have anyone on that is capable of a reasoned and articulate response to his bs. I'm afraid to watch as my cat tends to run and hide when I yell and cuss. It would be nice if an articulate woman would step up in the audience and slam the propoganda. The first person I can think of would be that libertarian candidate - Stephanie Sailor - since she is in Chicago after all and involved in politics.

argh - I just found Moore's website and Im more ill than before.

Mark

Hal

Orp and Moore together?
Hope they use a wide angle lens if Orp isn't in the middle of her I wanna be skinny moods.
crisssake, she can look like a UPS truck with a head, and he's got more chins than the Hong Kong white pages.

KSFreeman

Hmmm, Oprah's studio is guarded by men with guns. So is her apartment at Harbor Pointe on the lake in Chicago and her place in Michigan City, Indiana. With all those guns around, I'm certain Mr. Moore will reconsider appearing on the show.:rolleyes:

aikidoka - mks

How about some pro-gun organizations putting together a movie with people relating their stories of victimization because they couldn't have a firearm due to gun control laws? The movie could show the racial history of gun control, how it has failed and always will, etc. Show the columbine story as well compared to the school shooting where a teacher was able to get to a firearm and stop the murderer. How much would this cost to make and get in theaters? Are there enough gun owners to finance something like that?

I suppose Im just dreaming.

Mark

Hkmp5sd

How much would this cost to make and get in theaters? Are there enough gun owners to finance something like that?

Be easy to make, including big name stars. Getting it into theaters would never happen. I think the term "monopoly" applies to the entertainment industry's lock on theaters.