Opinions wanted..

presspics

I have an HK USP Compact 40 but want to trade it in for a 9mm pistol. I would like to trade even so clearly I'm going to have to trade for a less expensive pistol. Pistols that I am looking at are CZ-75, CZ-75 P-07, Springfield XD9 Service, S&W SD9, Ruger SR9.
What do you guys think?

WVsig

Go for it but ask for cash to make up the difference. They other option is sell it here on the forum and then buy what you want. This way you will take much less of a loss on the USP.

presspics

Type of trigger doesn't matter much. I've owned them all over the past 25 years. I'm leaning toward the CZ-75b because it is very customizable and I think it will hold it's value better than any of the other guns I mentioned. Problem is that my LGS carries HK's and has an unbelievable price on them. My used one won't get as much as I'd like on a trade because his new ones are so inexpensive (for an HK).

chris in va

If you like the 75b, take a look at the SP/P01 instead. They are the more modern versions with many improvements. Having owned a 75bd for a decade i can firmly say there is nothing a 75 can do that a P01 can't. I shoot mine in matches with good results.

cogito

I have a SP-01 (base) and love it. For flexibility purposes, I tend to prefer guns with rails.

It also came with tritium night sights, even though I thought that they were not standard with the base model.

I've seen a few SP-01 Tacticals on Armslist recently, for $475-$525. If you prefer a decocker over a safety, that's a good deal.

I bought mine new for $600.

Coltman 77

Why not stay with the best and trade for an HK USP 9mm?

Especially since your gunshop has good pricing on HKs.

Or you might consider a S&W M&P.
(Honestly, I'm not too impressed with your list of choices.)

Redhawk5.5+P+

I've owned them all over the past 25 years. I'm leaning toward the CZ-75b.....

I can not, and will not talk you out of that gun, and it's not just because I have it for my night table gun. I have 10s,.357s, 44s' 20ga all day long. That's just me, call weird, but make sure you knock first.