Opinions on the Taurus Millenium Pro

I currently have one these pistols in my collection and I love it. It fits my hand really nice, its a sexy pistol with the stainless slide and engraving, its 100% reliable after 215 rds, and its accurate. I like the trigger pull, plus its size and weight is ideal for concealed carry. I've got the Mil Pro 40.

Mosin44az

We seem to have similar tastes. See my post on your XD.

I have a PT145 and agree it shoots very accurately and has fed and fired perfectly through 300 rounds or so, although it had a mag catch problem since fixed by Taurus. It's comfortable with .45 defense loads too.

One thing I have been thinking of is getting a rubber slip-on grip because the checkering bothers me a little with hot loads.

Taurus Mil Pro

Hey Mosin, your right. I think we do have similair tasts, Mil Pro and Springfield XD.....rock on. :D I think they represent the best value in guns.

tex45acp

Let me see....10+1 in 45acp, trigger that is now buttery smooth, shoots to point of aim from the box and makes ragged holes of less than 2" at 15 yards. I truly love my PT-145 Millennium Pro and it is my office primary carry and BUG behind my 1911's. In several thousand rounds I could not for the life of me make it malfunction. And all this for less than $300.00. Man.....what's not to like. The only thing on my wish list is to have a pair of the existing sights with tritium inserts. When mine comes out of my pocket at home I attach the mini Intech X2 light to the rail and it becomes my night stand gun.

hummelsander

You guys and your "sexy" pistols. And then there's those who actually pull the sheets back on their beds to do a photo spread of all their "sexy" guns.
THERY'RE TOOLS PLAIN AND SIMPLE...NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS!!:barf: :eek:

Ok, I'll feel better now. Had to get that one off my chest. Please continue :D