Online Gun Show!

marano

This may have been done before, but I missed out. Show what you got I wanna see gun collections.

Attachments

• Handguns.JPG
    Handguns.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 908

Bullrock

Do you know how much work it takes to do that??? I guess you do, cuz you did yours...Maybe one rainy day... :rolleyes:

Gixerman1000

(I guess you mean handguns only?)

Here's a pic of mine.

Allhandguns.jpg

3 weelin geezer

scroll down a little more when you post and you will see manage attachments. browse your computer and pic the pic you want to add. then say upload when youre done. and thats all there is to it.

topspin43

marano...

adding pics

1) upload the attachments and submit the post (as you've already done)
2) open each attachment, one at a time, and copy the URL address from the properties of the image (do a right click on the image to see the properties)
3) edit the post and paste the URL in the post
4) surround that URL with the tags [ img] <the URL> [ /img]
(But don't include the initial space in the tags I have included so that they will show up here.)
5) repeat 2 through 4 for each attachment

Gixerman1000

Thank you guys for the nice comments :) as I'm very proud of them.

just curious, the top left beretta, is that the .40 cal?

The 96FS 40sw is the 3rd Beretta, the 1st one is a 92FS Centurion 9mm and the 2nd one is a standard 92FS 9mm.

grimjaw

Gixerman1000, nice little Tomcat, and stainless too. One of the few guns I want to own just because I think it's neat.

jmm

Gixerman1000

Gixerman1000, nice little Tomcat, and stainless too. One of the few guns I want to own just because I think it's neat.

jmm

Thanks, yea it lives in my pocket 24/7 and it's a good reliable shooter.

If you ever go to buy one, be sure to buy the newer "wider slide" model (it might only come in the INOX stainless version?), they shoot better and don't have the frame cracking problems of the slimmer Tomcats.