Online Firearm Merchants

fyrestarter

Anyone recommend a good online gunshop? All of my purchases have been in person at small local shops, but lately, I'm finding they either don't have what I'm looking for or they're too expensive. Since I'm rather leery of buying guns online (being in NY, we're programmed to fear anything regarding gun purchases), I'd like to know who's reputable and who to stay away from.

Mal H

Staff
"Moderator, would you do the honors and move it?"

Be glad to, but it probably belongs in General Discussion rather than in Gear and Accessories since it is more about guns than gun gear.

ZWolfgang

Go to Gunbroker.com and GunsAmerica.com and do a search for the guns you are interested in. When you find sellers with the guns you like, research the buyer's feedback on the seller. If you're serious about a particular gun, write or call the seller and ask if he would perform certain inspections of the gun for you to see if it meets with your expectations. Ask for more pictures if you would like. Check to see that you have a 3-day inspection period during which you can return the gun if it doesn't meet with your approval. Then bid with confidence. I've done this numerous times with excellent results. Gerbig Firearms, a seller also known as "INGUS" has sold two new Colts to me that are wonderful. Happy hunting... there are lots of cool guns out there.

Last edited: