One down

VirgilCaine

WOW! Congrats. I love the action on those things. The tolerances are impeccable. Let us know how it groups, please. How's the trigger?

Last edited:

TNT

trigger has a littler creep not allot I mean I got to say I am impressed I paid 375 w tax we'll keep you posted

TNT

yes sir it does looks better in my hands than it does in the picture, but I got to say to those looking at a lever action to aquire, seriously think about Henry they have excellent quality bang for the buck, I will definitely buy another one in the future. ANd to think I am a Marlin man, taking nothing away from Marlins, Henry in the pistol calibers has got a great product.

TNT

I emailed Henry Repeating Arms to register the rifle for the warranty and sent them a email telling them of what I thought of the rifle. I then asked if they would send me a free complimentary T-shirt (try to establish a little PR) and here is what they sent back

Thank you very much for buying a Henry and for your kind words. Please email me your name, street address and reminder to send complimentary T shirt (indicate size)
Anthony Imperato, President
Henry Repeating Arms, Co.
110 8th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Telephone 718-499-5600
Fax 718-768-8056
Email Info@HenryRepeating.com
Website http://www.henryrepeating.com
"MADE IN AMERICA AND PRICED RIGHT"
(718) 499-5600
ask and you just MIGHT RECEIVE it:D